“Star Trek: Picard” takes viewers on a thrilling journey into the future of the beloved Star Trek universe. This captivating television series serves as a continuation of the iconic Star Trek: The Next Generation and follows the adventures of the legendary Jean-Luc Picard. Set decades after his tenure as captain of the USS Enterprise, the show explores Picard’s life in retirement and his unexpected return to space exploration. With its rich storytelling, compelling characters, and thought-provoking themes, “Star Trek: Picard” offers fans a nostalgic yet fresh and immersive experience in the vast expanse of the Star Trek universe.
Where to Watch Star Trek: Picard Worldwide?
Star Trek: Picard Complete 3 seasons are available currently available to watch on Paramount+ American Library. To access Paramount+ American Library you need a reliable VPN(Virtual Private Network).
How to Watch Star Trek: Picard on Paramount+ | Easy Guide
Watching “Star Trek: Picard” on Paramount+ from outside the US can be a bit tricky due to geographical restrictions. However, with the right tools, it’s perfectly possible. Here’s an easy guide:
Following these steps, you can enjoy “Star Trek: Picard” on Paramount+, no matter where you are in the world.
- Get ExpressVPN: To watch Paramount+ content from outside the US, you’ll need ExpressVPN. An ExpressVPN masks your actual location and makes it appear as if you’re browsing from the US.
- Install ExpressVPN: After choosing ExpressVPN, download and install it on your device. Make sure to select a US server when you connect to the VPN.
- Get a Paramount+ Subscription: Once your VPN is set and connected to a US server, head over to the Paramount+ website. You’ll need to subscribe to their services. Follow the prompts to sign up. You may need to provide a US address and payment details.
- Start Watching Star Trek: Picard: With your VPN connected and Paramount+ subscription active, you’re all set to watch “Star Trek: Picard.” Simply log in to your Paramount+ account, search for “Star Trek: Picard,” and start streaming!
Remember to keep your VPN connected to a US server while you’re watching, as disconnecting it might lead to Paramount+ becoming inaccessible again.
Watch Star Trek: Picard on Paramount+ in 4 Easy Steps | Detailed Explanation
Star Trek: Picard is available on Paramount+, but only in the US. You might not be able to find it on your region’s Paramount+, as Star Trek: Picard cannot be broadcast on Paramount+ in your country due to licensing restrictions. But don’t worry, in this blog, you’ll learn how to stream the show in four simple steps.
To watch Star Trek: Picard, you need an Express VPN subscription, as this VPN is tested and highly recommended. Below is an easy step-by-step guide for streaming Star Trek: Picard on Paramount+ worldwide:
1- Get Express VPN for Paramount+
You need a VPN to change your region and stream Star Trek: Picard on Paramount+. Express VPN often offers promotional deals, such as getting three extra months free with their annual plan. A single Express VPN subscription simultaneously supports six devices and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
2- Download the Express VPN app on your device
Express VPN supports almost all devices, including iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Linux, and more. You can also use Express VPN on your smart TV or gaming consoles using their smart DNS.
3- Connect to a US Server
After downloading the Express VPN app, connect to a US server from the country list. Since Star Trek: Picard is available on Paramount+, you need a US IP address to access Paramount+ and watch Star Trek: Picard.
After connecting to a US server, open Paramount+ in your browser or in-app and search for Star Trek: Picard Now you can stream and enjoy.
Note: We have also tested NordVPN to watch Star Trek: Picard on Paramount+ and it worked perfectly.
The Most Extensive Server Network VPN Option for Accessing Paramount+ from Worldwide
Comprehensive Review of NordVPN: Global Network, Speed, Security, Device Compatibility, and Pricing
As you may have already guessed, NordVPN is a VPN service provider with the largest network of global servers in the world with more than 5500 servers in more than 60 countries, 440+ of which are US servers that will enable you to access the Paramount+. in the US hassle-free.
NordVPN provides you with the most solid online streaming experience compared to other VPN service providers with absolutely zero connectivity problems and its remarkable SmartPlay feature that combines VPN technology with Smart DNS, allowing NordVPN to bypass any streaming platform’s geo-restriction blocks smoothly.
While testing it out, we recorded a fantastic download speed of 86.18 Mbps and an upload speed of 42.13 Mbps. In terms of security, NordVPN is not falling short, packing a wide range of security features including, NordVPN has an impressive line-up of security and privacy options, including dedicated IP addresses, a kill switch that works automatically, over-the-counter encryption, and a strict no-logs policy.
NordVPN allows its users to connect to six devices simultaneously and can be easily accessed on Android and iOS devices, Linux, Mac, and Windows. Now talking about pricing, you can get a 2-year plan of NordVPN at USD 3.49 per month which is 5.3 AUD per month with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Visit the NordVPN website: Begin by navigating to the official NordVPN website.
- Choose a plan: NordVPN offers several different subscription plans. You can choose between a one-month, one-year, two-year, or three-year plan. The longer the subscription period, the more cost-effective the plan generally becomes.
- Create an account: After selecting your preferred subscription plan, you must create a NordVPN account. You’ll be asked for a valid email address, which will be used for communication and account recovery.
- Select your payment method: NordVPN accepts a variety of payment methods, including credit cards, cryptocurrency, and other online payment systems. Choose the one that’s most convenient for you.
- Complete the purchase: Follow the prompts to complete your purchase. Once your payment is processed, you can access the NordVPN service.
Features and Benefits
NordVPN offers a variety of features that make it appealing to users globally:
- Global Server Network: NordVPN boasts a network of over 5,000 servers spread across 59 countries. This means you can connect virtually anywhere in the world, accessing geo-restricted content or simply protecting your privacy.
- Strong Encryption: NordVPN uses AES-256 encryption, the same level of security used by many governments and military organisations, ensuring your data remains private and secure.
- No-logs Policy: As a Panama-based company, NordVPN operates under a strict no-logs policy. They do not track, collect, or share your private data.
- Double VPN: This feature routes your internet traffic through two servers instead of one, adding an extra layer of security.
- CyberSec: This feature blocks ads and protects you from entering malicious websites.
- Kill Switch: In case your VPN connection drops, the kill switch feature blocks your device from accessing the internet, ensuring your data is not exposed.
- P2P Sharing: NordVPN allows peer-to-peer file sharing, which is essential for torrenting.
Note: Remember, using a VPN is entirely legal in the US. However, it’s essential to use it responsibly and not for any illegal activities.
Paramount+ is an American subscription video-on-demand over-the-top streaming service owned and operated by CBS Interactive, a subsidiary of ViacomCBS. It offers films and television series, including original series, content from CBS, BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, and more.
Star Trek: Picard – Official Trailer
Star Trek: Picard – Plot and Synopsis
“Star Trek: Picard” is a show deeply rooted in the iconic character of Jean-Luc Picard from “Star Trek: The Next Generation”. Set two decades after the events of The Next Generation, Picard finds himself in the twilight of his life, disillusioned and detached from Starfleet, living a life of seclusion in his vineyard in France.
Picard’s quiet life is disrupted when Dahj, a mysterious young woman with inexplicable abilities, seeks him out for help. Through their interactions, Picard learns that Dahj is a synthetic life form – an advanced form of android, known as a “synth”, modelled after the late Commander Data. The revelation piques Picard’s dormant sense of duty, propelling him back into action.
With the sudden and brutal death of Dahj, Picard learns that she has a twin sister, Soji. His self-imposed mission becomes to find and protect Soji from the same fate. Amid the conspiracy involving Starfleet, the Romulans, and the synths, Picard assembles a crew of diverse backgrounds – former Starfleet officer Raffi Musiker, ex-Starfleet pilot Chris Rios, Romulan refugee Elnor, and an expert in synthetic life Dr Agnes Jurati.
Exploration of The Artifact
As the plot progresses, Soji, working on a derelict Borg cube known as “The Artifact”, discovers her synthetic nature. With the help of Hugh, the former Borg, and Narek, a Romulan operative whom she’s romantically involved with, she unravels the truth about herself. The Borg cube serves as a key location in the series, further deepening the connection between the Romulans and the Borg.
The Final Stand
Picard and his crew eventually locate the homeworld of the synths, Coppelius. Here, they encounter a society of synths living in harmony, overseen by Dr Altan Inigo Soong, the son of Data’s creator. Amidst this revelation, an impending Romulan attack on Coppelius sends everyone into a frenzy, causing the synths to consider a desperate move that threatens all organic life in the galaxy. Picard must bridge the gap between his old allegiances and newfound responsibilities to avert a potential disaster.
Star Trek: Picard – Cast and Characters
- Sir Patrick Stewart as Jean-Luc Picard
Sir Patrick Stewart reprises his iconic role as Jean-Luc Picard, the thoughtful, diplomatic, and deeply principled captain from “Star Trek: The Next Generation”. Beyond Star Trek, Stewart is renowned for his role as Professor Charles Xavier in the “Coda” film franchise. A seasoned stage actor, he has had an extensive career in theatre, particularly in productions of Shakespeare.
- Isa Briones as Dahj/Soji Asha
Isa Briones portrays the twins Dahj and Soji Asha, the synthetics based on the neural patterns of the late Lieutenant Commander Data. Prior to her Star Trek role, Briones was best known for her performances in theatrical productions, including “Hamilton”.
- Santiago Cabrera as Cristóbal “Chris” Rios
Santiago Cabrera plays Cristóbal “Chris” Rios, a former Starfleet officer who becomes Picard’s pilot. Cabrera’s past roles include Aramis in “The Musketeers” series and Lancelot in “Merlin“. He also had a significant role in the HBO series “Big Little Lies“.
- Michelle Hurd as Raffi Musiker
Michelle Hurd plays Raffi Musiker, a former Starfleet intelligence officer turned conspiracy theorist. Hurd has had roles in a variety of TV shows, including “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit“, “Blindspot“, and “Lethal Weapon“.
- Alison Pill as Dr Agnes Jurati
Alison Pill portrays Dr Agnes Jurati, a cyberneticist and an expert on synthetic life forms. Pill has had an extensive career in film, TV, and theatre, with significant roles in “The Newsroom“, “Scott Pilgrim vs. the World“, and “American Horror Story“.
- Harry Treadaway as Narek
Harry Treadaway plays Narek, a Romulan operative working undercover on the Borg cube. Treadaway is known for his role as Victor Frankenstein in the horror drama series “Penny Dreadful“, and for his portrayal of Roddy in the film “Control“.
- Jeri Ryan as Seven of Nine
Jeri Ryan reprises her role from “Star Trek: Voyager” as Seven of Nine, a former Borg drone who regained her individuality. Apart from “Voyager“, Ryan has appeared in various other shows such as “Boston Public” and “Body of Proof“.
Other cast members of Star Trek: Picard are listed below:
- Brent Spiner as Data/Dr. Altan Inigo Soong
- Marina Sirtis as Deanna Troi
- Jonathan Frakes as William Riker
- Peyton List as Narissa
- Tamlyn Tomita as Commodore Oh
- Evan Evagora as Elnor
- Orla Brady as Laris
- Jamie McShane as Zhaban
- Amirah Vann as Zani
What Else can you watch?
- Attack on Titan
- There Will Be Blood
- Parasyte -the Maxim
- The Walking Dead
- Spirited Away
- The Wolf of Wall Street
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
The series concludes with a thrilling sequence of events that not only tie up loose ends but also serve to set up potential new narratives for subsequent seasons. Throughout its course, “Star Trek: Picard” offers an intense exploration of familiar and new elements within the “Star Trek” universe, culminating in an emotionally resonant narrative about identity, purpose, and the human capacity for growth and change.
Our team are on a continuous testing task with ExpressVPN and NordVPN excellent for streaming Paramount+ content like “Star Trek: Picard” in Australia, Canada and the US. We highly recommend these reliable VPN services for a seamless streaming experience. Enjoy the series!